CARMEL, IN -- (Marketwire) -- 02/08/13 -- Seven Corners, Inc., an international health and travel insurance company, has updated their Inbound Guest, Inbound USA, and Inbound Immigrant plans by adding coverage of pre-existing conditions for non-U.S. citizens traveling to the United States. This enhancement is provided without a price increase.
"Pre-existing conditions are usually fully or partially excluded on most types of visitor and immigrant insurance plans," explains Curt Carlson, Vice President of Sales for Seven Corners. "We are pleased to improve the coverage we offer our members on these products, with the addition of the Acute Onset of Pre-existing Conditions benefit."
This benefit will cover a sudden and unexpected outbreak or recurrence of a pre-existing condition and will be provided to all insureds under the age of 70. The amount of the Acute Onset of Pre-existing Conditions benefit varies according to the plan chosen by the insured. Each of Seven Corners' three inbound programs offers several plan choices to allow the member to customize the amount of coverage they want and need. In addition, there are varying deductible options for each product.
For more information about these plans and other plans offered by Seven Corners, please visit: http://www.sevencorners.com/insuranceplans or call 1-866-314-9462.
About the Company
Seven Corners, Inc. is one of the most experienced international travel health insurance, trip insurance, and specialty benefit management companies in the industry. Since 1993 we have provided protection and professional assistance services to millions of international travelers -- including U.S. citizens traveling overseas and foreign nationals traveling to the United States. Seven Corners is a member of the U.S. Travel Insurance Association (UStiA) and is a certified General Services Administration (GSA) contract provider. The company is privately held and strategically headquartered just north of Indianapolis in Carmel, Indiana.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Director of Marketing
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women