JOHNS CREEK, GA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/08/13 -- Saia, Inc. (NASDAQ: SAIA), a leading transportation provider offering multi-regional less-than-truckload (LTL), non-asset truckload and logistics, announced that Rick O'Dell, President and Chief Executive Officer and Jim Darby, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a presentation at the BB&T Annual Transportation Conference. The presentation is scheduled for Thursday, February 14, 2013 at approximately 7:45 AM ET and will be webcast live via the internet at http://wsw.com/webcast/bbt24/saia/
Saia, Inc. (NASDAQ: SAIA) offers customers a wide range of less-than-truckload, non-asset truckload, expedited and logistics services. Saia LTL Freight operates 147 terminals in 34 states. With headquarters in Georgia, Saia employs 7,900 people. For more information on Saia, Inc. visit the Investor Relations section at www.saiacorp.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison