JOHNS CREEK, GA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/08/13 -- Saia, Inc. (NASDAQ: SAIA), a leading transportation provider offering multi-regional less-than-truckload (LTL), non-asset truckload and logistics, announced that Rick O'Dell, President and Chief Executive Officer and Jim Darby, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a presentation at the BB&T Annual Transportation Conference. The presentation is scheduled for Thursday, February 14, 2013 at approximately 7:45 AM ET and will be webcast live via the internet at http://wsw.com/webcast/bbt24/saia/
Saia, Inc. (NASDAQ: SAIA) offers customers a wide range of less-than-truckload, non-asset truckload, expedited and logistics services. Saia LTL Freight operates 147 terminals in 34 states. With headquarters in Georgia, Saia employs 7,900 people. For more information on Saia, Inc. visit the Investor Relations section at www.saiacorp.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked