CAMBRIDGE, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/08/13 -- Radius Health, Inc. ("Radius"), a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing new therapeutics for the treatment of osteoporosis and other women's health conditions, announced today that it will present at the 15th annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference in New York, NY. Michael Wyzga, President and CEO of Radius Health, is scheduled to present on Monday, Feb. 11, at 2:15 p.m. (EST).
Radius will provide an update on the company and its Phase 3 asset, BA058, a novel anabolic, bone-building compound under development as a potential treatment for postmenopausal women with osteoporosis at high risk for fracture. BA058-SC, an injectable form of BA058, is currently in a Phase 3 trial, and BA058-TD, is in a Phase 2 trial studying the efficacy of delivering BA058 via transdermal patch. Radius and 3M Drug Delivery Systems have an exclusive partnership agreement for development and commercialization of BA058-TD.
Event BIO CEO & Investor
Date Monday, Feb. 11
Time 2:15 p.m. EST
Waldorf Astoria, NY (Park South)
301 Park Ave.
New York, NY 10022
The Radius presentation will be available one hour after the presentation via a webcast here: http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/bio/ceoinvestor2013/37119700.cfm
About Radius Health
Radius is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing new therapeutics for the treatment of osteoporosis and other women's health conditions. Radius is committed to the development of advanced therapeutics for the large and underserved osteoporosis market. The Company's lead product candidate, BA058-SC, is in development to reduce the risk of complications associated with osteoporosis, such as fracture. The company also has a next-generation transdermal patch, BA058-TD, being developed as a short wear-time delivery vehicle intended to improve patient compliance with convenience and ease of use, as well as a product in development to treat symptoms associated with menopause. Learn more by visiting the company's new website at www.RadiusPharm.com
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women