DENVER, CO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/08/13 -- Four Winds Interactive (FWi), a leading digital signage software provider, has been listed at #41 on Forbes annual ranking of America's Most Promising Companies -- a list of one hundred privately held, high-growth companies with bright futures. This marks FWi's second consecutive appearance on the annual list. David Levin, President and CEO of FWi, also garnered recognition as one of America's Most Promising CEOs Under 35.
"It's a tremendous honor to be recognized by Forbes Magazine for two years in a row as one of America's Most Promising Companies," said Levin. "Making the list is a great validation of the hard work, dedication and energy our entire team brings to FWi."
For FWi, the recognition from Forbes comes on the heels of receiving an Inc. Magazine Hire Power Award -- which recognizes business for adding jobs and rebuilding the economy -- and being listed for a second consecutive year on the Inc. 5000 ranking of the nation's fastest-growing private companies with 300% three-year sales growth.
One metric never says it all. For the Most Promising list, FORBES strove for a holistic gauge of young, privately-held companies, trying to pin down their trajectories by looking at a slew of variables. Over the course of six months FORBES reviewed thousands of applications. The final assessment is based on growth (both in sales and hiring), quality of management team and investors, margins, market size and key partnerships. FORBES turned to CB Insights, a Manhattan-based data research firm that specializes in assessing private companies, to refine the search. Their MOSAIC software scans 45,000 sources to measure a company's health. A new distribution deal, for example, marks a positive signal, while the loss of an executive is a negative. MOSAIC gathers those myriad signals into a final score that FORBES uses as an initial guide in producing the list. After verifying sales numbers, speaking with each company and debating their merits and blemishes, FORBES produces a final ranking.
To view the complete the list, please visit http://www.forbes.com/most-promising-companies/list/
About Four Winds Interactive
FWi has created the most powerful digital signage software on the market today. In addition to powering digital signage networks, users can drive their interactive kiosks, desktops, Web and mobile content from a single, flexible and powerful software platform. FWi's customers use its software to communicate more effectively, solve wayfinding challenges, enhance safety, increase sales and create a better experience for their audiences. For more information, visit www.fourwindsinteractive.com.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Director of Marketing
Four Winds Interactive
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column