CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/08/13 -- Edmonton Economic Development Corporation's quarterly report is targeted at tourism and economic development stakeholders, media, elected officials, and the public. It is an update on the quarterly activities of EEDC divisions - economic development, tourism development, Shaw Conference Centre, external relations, industry and tourism services, and technology advancement. This report covers the period October to December 2012.
To learn more about Edmonton Economic Development Corporation, visit www.edmonton.com. Follow EEDC on Twitter at @EEDC and like us on Facebook.
Edmonton Economic Development Corporation (EEDC) provides leadership in economic development, markets Edmonton as a must-see destination, manages the Shaw Conference Centre and Edmonton Research Park, and acts as a stakeholder in TEC Edmonton, a joint venture with the University of Alberta. For more information, visit www.edmonton.com Learn more about Edmonton through the stories of people who've experienced it at www.edmontonstories.ca
Edmonton Economic Development Corporation
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy
- Nasdaq OMX Profits Soar in Q1
- John Oliver Set for 'Last Week Tonight'
- Justin Bieber's War Shrine Pic Causes Flap
- Sina Loses License Over Porn