CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/08/13 -- Edmonton Economic Development Corporation's quarterly report is targeted at tourism and economic development stakeholders, media, elected officials, and the public. It is an update on the quarterly activities of EEDC divisions - economic development, tourism development, Shaw Conference Centre, external relations, industry and tourism services, and technology advancement. This report covers the period October to December 2012.
To learn more about Edmonton Economic Development Corporation, visit www.edmonton.com. Follow EEDC on Twitter at @EEDC and like us on Facebook.
Edmonton Economic Development Corporation (EEDC) provides leadership in economic development, markets Edmonton as a must-see destination, manages the Shaw Conference Centre and Edmonton Research Park, and acts as a stakeholder in TEC Edmonton, a joint venture with the University of Alberta. For more information, visit www.edmonton.com Learn more about Edmonton through the stories of people who've experienced it at www.edmontonstories.ca
Edmonton Economic Development Corporation
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him