CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/08/13 -- Edmonton Economic Development Corporation's quarterly report is targeted at tourism and economic development stakeholders, media, elected officials, and the public. It is an update on the quarterly activities of EEDC divisions - economic development, tourism development, Shaw Conference Centre, external relations, industry and tourism services, and technology advancement. This report covers the period October to December 2012.
To learn more about Edmonton Economic Development Corporation, visit www.edmonton.com. Follow EEDC on Twitter at @EEDC and like us on Facebook.
Edmonton Economic Development Corporation (EEDC) provides leadership in economic development, markets Edmonton as a must-see destination, manages the Shaw Conference Centre and Edmonton Research Park, and acts as a stakeholder in TEC Edmonton, a joint venture with the University of Alberta. For more information, visit www.edmonton.com Learn more about Edmonton through the stories of people who've experienced it at www.edmontonstories.ca
Edmonton Economic Development Corporation
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum