CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/08/13 -- Edmonton Economic Development Corporation's quarterly report is targeted at tourism and economic development stakeholders, media, elected officials, and the public. It is an update on the quarterly activities of EEDC divisions - economic development, tourism development, Shaw Conference Centre, external relations, industry and tourism services, and technology advancement. This report covers the period October to December 2012.
To learn more about Edmonton Economic Development Corporation, visit www.edmonton.com. Follow EEDC on Twitter at @EEDC and like us on Facebook.
Edmonton Economic Development Corporation (EEDC) provides leadership in economic development, markets Edmonton as a must-see destination, manages the Shaw Conference Centre and Edmonton Research Park, and acts as a stakeholder in TEC Edmonton, a joint venture with the University of Alberta. For more information, visit www.edmonton.com Learn more about Edmonton through the stories of people who've experienced it at www.edmontonstories.ca
Edmonton Economic Development Corporation
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez Dies at 87
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Chipotle Plans First Price Rise in 3 Years