Are you a Dolphins fan? The Miami Dolphins will be hiring ticket and other sales people at a job fair on Tuesday, Feb. 12, in Miami Lakes.
The job fair is 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Don Shula's Hotel, 6842 Main St.
Other employers scheduled for the job fair are looking for operations manager, information technology specialists and software developers, Class B drivers, forklift operators, cooks, bartenders and food prep workers; regional sales managers and customer service jobs, according to Tiffany Price, general manager of the Job News USA job fair.
About 1,200 jobs are available, according to the employers.
Employers expected include:
Gold Coast Beverage Distribution: hiring draft Line cleaners, night loaders, supervisors, merchandisers and sales assistants.
Gap Inc.: general managers, assistant managers, sales associates, associate managers and merchandise managers.
Pollo Tropical: more than 50 team leaders, shift team leaders, cooks, cashiers, food preps, grill and line cooks.
Aldi grocery store: manager trainees, who earn $20 an hour; shift managers, earning $14.50 an hour; and cashiers at $10.50 an hour.
Cox Media, which represents 99 Jamz, Coast 97.3, HOT 105 and Easy 93.1: sales representatives.
EmpHire: positions up to $18 an hour for order selectors, forklift operators, loaders and order checkers.
Pre-Register online, print it out and bring it with you to avoid a long line. Or for more information, call 954-252-6640.
Most Popular Stories
- Gas Prices Expected to Stay High
- Consumer Spending Will Offset Sequester: Economists
- AT&T Seeks to Fill 120 Jobs in South Carolina
- California Considers Oil Tax to Fund Schools
- Yahoo to Pay $1.1 Billion for Tumblr
- Hispanic Grads Pass Their Peers in College Enrollment
- Dude! California Beach Parking Plan Making Waves
- Yahoo Indeed Buying Tumblr
- Record Yearly Profit for Ryanair
- Google Fiber Making an Impact