Crude oil rose to more than $96 per barrel Friday in New York with the dollar index off 0.11 percent to 80.14 on the International Exchange.
West Texas Intermediate crude oil for March delivery added 47 cents to $96.41 per barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange.
Reformulated blendstock gasoline gained 3.31 cents to $3.05 per gallon. Heating oil added 3.17 cents to $3.2467 per gallon.
Natural gas added 1.5 cents to $3.311 per million British thermal units.
At the pump, the national average price of unleaded gasoline rose to $3.567 per gallon from Thursday's $3.555 per gallon, AAA said.
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack