Crude oil rose to more than $96 per barrel Friday in New York with the dollar index off 0.11 percent to 80.14 on the International Exchange.
West Texas Intermediate crude oil for March delivery added 47 cents to $96.41 per barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange.
Reformulated blendstock gasoline gained 3.31 cents to $3.05 per gallon. Heating oil added 3.17 cents to $3.2467 per gallon.
Natural gas added 1.5 cents to $3.311 per million British thermal units.
At the pump, the national average price of unleaded gasoline rose to $3.567 per gallon from Thursday's $3.555 per gallon, AAA said.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- Coachella's Young Audience a Marketers Paradise
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap