Crude oil rose to more than $96 per barrel Friday in New York with the dollar index off 0.11 percent to 80.14 on the International Exchange.
West Texas Intermediate crude oil for March delivery added 47 cents to $96.41 per barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange.
Reformulated blendstock gasoline gained 3.31 cents to $3.05 per gallon. Heating oil added 3.17 cents to $3.2467 per gallon.
Natural gas added 1.5 cents to $3.311 per million British thermal units.
At the pump, the national average price of unleaded gasoline rose to $3.567 per gallon from Thursday's $3.555 per gallon, AAA said.
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- Money Market Fund Assets up by $7.32 Billion
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- NRA Seeks Universal Concealed Carry Permits
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy
- Nasdaq OMX Profits Soar in Q1
- Hillary Clinton to UConn: 'Take a Stand'