Crude oil rose to more than $96 per barrel Friday in New York with the dollar index off 0.11 percent to 80.14 on the International Exchange.
West Texas Intermediate crude oil for March delivery added 47 cents to $96.41 per barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange.
Reformulated blendstock gasoline gained 3.31 cents to $3.05 per gallon. Heating oil added 3.17 cents to $3.2467 per gallon.
Natural gas added 1.5 cents to $3.311 per million British thermal units.
At the pump, the national average price of unleaded gasoline rose to $3.567 per gallon from Thursday's $3.555 per gallon, AAA said.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- North Korea Frees 85-Year-Old Vet Merrill Newman