Crude oil rose to more than $96 per barrel Friday in New York with the dollar index off 0.11 percent to 80.14 on the International Exchange.
West Texas Intermediate crude oil for March delivery added 47 cents to $96.41 per barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange.
Reformulated blendstock gasoline gained 3.31 cents to $3.05 per gallon. Heating oil added 3.17 cents to $3.2467 per gallon.
Natural gas added 1.5 cents to $3.311 per million British thermal units.
At the pump, the national average price of unleaded gasoline rose to $3.567 per gallon from Thursday's $3.555 per gallon, AAA said.
Most Popular Stories
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Tech Workers Needed in South Florida
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher