DUNDALK, IRELAND -- (Marketwire) -- 02/08/13 -- The progressive jackpot for Chests of Plenty Slot, on popular online real money games site Boylegames.com has passed the one hundred and twenty six thousand euro mark. The jackpot is a local jackpot exclusive to Boylegames.com. This means that the only way to win the jackpot is by playing the slot on boylegames.com.
The last time somebody won the Chests of Plenty jackpot on Boylegames.com was 2011 and the progressive jackpot prize amounted to forty four thousand euro. Given that the jackpot is almost three times larger than when it was previously won, many online slot fans have become very interested in trying their luck.
Noelle Grant from Boylegames.com said, "There has been a great atmosphere on the site over the last few days. Players are becoming very excited about this large jackpot on one of our most popular slot games."
Chests of Plenty, is regarded by many slot aficionados as one of the most entertaining slot games available at the moment. The pirate themed, five reel - twenty line slot game from Net Entertainment has garnered much praise since its launch and has become a staple on many top online casino and games sites.
As this jackpot continues to increase, many regular Chests of Plenty players will migrate to Boylegames to be in with a chance of taking down over one hundred and twenty six thousand euro.
Boylegames.com is the online games division of Boylesports the largest independent bookmaker in Ireland. The company does not accept players from the U.S.
Gaming SEM Manager
00 353 42 939 3251
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- Fiat Chrysler to Build 3 Jeeps in China
- Hawaii is Genetically Engineered Crop Flash Point