TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/08/13 -- Acme Resources Corp. (TSX VENTURE: ACY.P) (the "Company"), a capital pool company, announced today that it had applied for reinstatement of trading on the NEX. The Company had not previously applied for reinstatement in an effort to preserve cash but is proceeding now in an effort to improve the Company's prospects for identifying potential qualifying transactions. The Company is no longer carrying on discussions with First Minerals Exploration Limited as press released on May 1, 2012 to complete the Company's qualifying transaction.
The Company continues to explore potential qualifying transactions.
The Company has been advised that the shares of the Company are scheduled to be reinstated to trading on NEX effective the open February 11, 2013.
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-looking Statements
Certain information in this press release may contain forward-looking statements. Such statements are based on the current expectations of the management of the Company, including the Company's reinstatement to the NEX. Completion of the Company's reinstatement to the NEX is subject to a number of conditions, including TSXV acceptance. There can be no assurance that reinstatement to the NEX will be completed as proposed or at all. Trading in the securities of the Company should be considered highly speculative. Except as required by applicable securities laws, forward looking statements speak only as of the date on which they are made and, unless required by law, the Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise.
Neither TSXV nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSXV) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.
Acme Resources Corp.
Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Comcast Takes a Stake in a YouTube Content Provider
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- Is Stock Balloon Really a Pinata?
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others
- Google Wants to Share PRISM Information
- Katy Perry: Learned About Divorce Via Text Message
- Boeing to Build Stretch-Dreamliners