PARSIPPANY, NJ -- (Marketwire) -- 02/07/13 -- From Buttermilk Mountain to Sun Valley, Wyndham Vacation Rentals'® Spectacular Ski Sale is offering savings of up to 60 percent on vacation rentals to travelers looking to carve out trails in the snow at popular ski destinations. Travelers must book their accommodations by Feb. 12, 2013 and use the promo code SKI. Wyndham Vacation Rentals is the world's largest professionally managed rental company and is part of Wyndham Exchange & Rentals and the Wyndham Worldwide family of brands (NYSE: WYN).
Travelers seeking snowy slopes in many of North America's popular ski destinations including Vail, Beaver Creek and Steamboat Springs, Colo. can stay at The Charter and The Lodge from Feb. 22 - April 14, 2013 and save up to 60 percent with rates starting at $78 USD per night for a one bedroom unit. Guests must book two nights or more.
Families looking for more room on a budget can book a one or two bedroom unit at the River Mountain Lodge in Summit, Colo. for three nights or more from March 1 - April 14, 2013 for as low as $112 USD per night reflecting a savings of up to 35 percent.
Ski-enthusiasts eyeing the slopes of Aspen, Colo. can receive a third night free when booking three nights or more for stays from Feb. 22 through April 7, 2013. Rates start at $190 USD per night on all types of vacation rentals.
Travelers lugging skiing or snowboarding equipment can save up to 30 percent on select homes and villas in Park City, Utah or Sun Valley, Idaho when they book three nights or more from Feb. 22 - April 15, 2013.
Most Popular Stories
- Supreme Court Rules Against Arizona Registration Law
- Entries for the 2013 Social Media Leadership Awards
- Guns Are Hot in California
- George Zimmerman Arrest Viewed Differently According to Race
- Edward Snowden Wrong About Hong Kong, Some in Territory Say
- El Paso Symposium Offers Help to Startups
- U.K. Spied on G20 Emails, Phone Calls
- Social Media in the Public Sector
- Icelandic Whalers Head Out to Sea
- Boeing, Airbus Vie for Big Orders at Paris Air Show