GUNPO-SI, KOREA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/07/13 -- WEBGATE (http://www.webgateinc.com) has won the "Compliance Leadership Award" for the last two consecutive years at HDcctv Alliance's Annual General Meeting which was held during the Beijing Security Exhibition in last December.
This prestigious award is given to a company that has contributed to the growth of HD-CCTV market, so it means that HD-CCTV market has already recognized WEBGATE's tireless new product release, acquisition of HDcctv certificate, and the effort to spread significant system installation cases.
HD-CCTV is the general term for video surveillance system handling HD class video based on up-to-date HD-SDI (High-Definition Serial Digital Interface) transmission technology. HDcctv Alliance is an international standard association for HD-CCTV surveillance system which is using this HD-SDI transmission technology. It was founded in 2009, has more than 70 member companies around the globe, and has been developing HD-SDI standards suitable for the global surveillance market.
WEBGATE had obtained the world's first HDcctv certificates for 4/8/16ch DVR, camera, repeater, converter models and has a total of 12 certificates so far. To be the world's best HD-CCTV solution provider, WEBGATE already completed necessary lineup of storage, repeater, converter and fiber-optic transceiver models as well as DVR and cameras which are essential for building the HD-CCTV (http://www.webgateinc.com/wgi/eng/index.php?svc_name=content&idx=1&amCode=C032&asCode=C054) system, and is now accelerating its brand marketing under WEBGATE brand name.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2223881
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2223884
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Daemyung Enterprise LTD WEBGATE Division
+82 31 428 9385
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women