NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 02/07/13 -- Warner Music Group Corp. will release its financial results on Thursday, February 14, 2013 for the first fiscal quarter ended December 31, 2012 and will hold an earnings update conference call that morning at 8:30 a.m. ET.
To access the conference call, please dial 888-790-6706 or 517-623-4984. The passcode for the call is "Warner Music." We suggest you call in 10 minutes prior to the start time. You will be able to replay the conference call up until Thursday, March 14, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. ET by dialing 866-367-5568 or 203-369-0228. The call will also be available via webcast at www.wmg.com.
About Warner Music Group
With its broad roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, Nonesuch, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Rykodisc, Sire, Warner Bros. and Word, as well as Warner/Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Appearance Has Conservatives Upset