If you're thinking about or recently started your own business, take time to get on the right track with SCORE's "The Ultimate Startup Business Workshop" on Saturday, Feb. 23, in Boca Raton.
Topics include choosing your business identity, writing a business plan, knowing the rules and regulations for the home-based business, doing finance and record-keeping, and marketing and social media for your business.
SCORE is an organization of retired business owners and executives who counsel new businesses.
The workshop is from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. at SCORE's Small Business Learning Center, 7999 N. Federal Highway, Suite 201, Boca Raton.
SCORE's workshop costs $79, but also includes a continental breakfast and lunch.
Veterans attend free. For more information, call 561-981-5180.
Most Popular Stories
- World Bank: Rich Countries Must Curb Emissions
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Tea Party Wants to 'Audit the IRS'
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits