If you're thinking about or recently started your own business, take time to get on the right track with SCORE's "The Ultimate Startup Business Workshop" on Saturday, Feb. 23, in Boca Raton.
Topics include choosing your business identity, writing a business plan, knowing the rules and regulations for the home-based business, doing finance and record-keeping, and marketing and social media for your business.
SCORE is an organization of retired business owners and executives who counsel new businesses.
The workshop is from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. at SCORE's Small Business Learning Center, 7999 N. Federal Highway, Suite 201, Boca Raton.
SCORE's workshop costs $79, but also includes a continental breakfast and lunch.
Veterans attend free. For more information, call 561-981-5180.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- American Airlines Back on Obitz
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps