TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/07/13 -- Co-Auto Co-Operative Inc., announced today that Velocity Business Solutions will be the first IT company to be approved to provide network and infrastructure support services to its 1300+ members initially rolling out in The Greater Toronto Area and Golden Horseshoe.
Velocity's strong relationships with several of Co-Auto's existing members, was a key factor in Co-Auto adding Velocity to their list of trusted suppliers.
"We are very pleased to be offering this service to our membership and the fact that Velocity has worked with individual Co-Auto dealers makes the introduction and transition seamless," says Trevor Dawson, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Co-Auto. "Velocity understands our members, their needs and their business."
Velocity delivers a range of proven solutions, from end-to-end IT services, hardware and software recommendations, customized infrastructure, and help desk support services.
"The automotive dealership environment has unique IT challenges and specialized requirements which we are very familiar with," explains Karl Siroky, President, Velocity Business Solutions. "Thanks to our in-depth industry experience and knowledge of Dealer Management Systems (DMS) providers, we are uniquely positioned to support and manage the IT Infrastructure that runs and protects a dealers' business daily."
Co-Auto is a buying group owned and operated by new car dealers providing all products and programs necessary to make each dealership department more profitable. Co-Auto is a true co-operative which returns its profit back to its dealer owners.
About Velocity Business Solutions
Velocity is an IT solutions company that has demonstrated its commitment to increasing the reliability and performance of technology for their clients. Velocity enables their clients to take advantage of the latest trends and advances in technology to accelerate their business.
Velocity Business Solutions
1-866-737-8705 Ext. 234
(905) 889-6712 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response