PLEASANTON, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/07/13 -- Safeway Inc. (NYSE: SWY) will host a conference call with investors on Thursday, February 21, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. ET (8:00 a.m. PT) to discuss its fourth quarter and year end 2012 financial results.
The conference call will be webcast live at http://www.safeway.com/investor_relations.
Click on Webcast to access the call. A replay will be available for one week following the call.
Safeway Inc. will hold its 2013 Investor Conference on Wednesday, March 6, 2013, from 8:00 a.m. to approximately 12:00 noon (PST). The investor conference will be webcast live (audio only) at http://www.safeway.com/investor_relations. Click on Webcast to access the event. A replay will be available for approximately two weeks following the conference.
Safeway Inc. is a Fortune 100 company and one of the largest food and drug retailers in North America based on sales. The company operates 1,644 stores in the United States and western Canada and had annual sales of $43.6 billion in 2011.
Most Popular Stories
- Congress Passes Law Promoting Transparency Reconstruction of Haiti
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv