PLEASANTON, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/07/13 -- Safeway Inc. (NYSE: SWY) will host a conference call with investors on Thursday, February 21, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. ET (8:00 a.m. PT) to discuss its fourth quarter and year end 2012 financial results.
The conference call will be webcast live at http://www.safeway.com/investor_relations.
Click on Webcast to access the call. A replay will be available for one week following the call.
Safeway Inc. will hold its 2013 Investor Conference on Wednesday, March 6, 2013, from 8:00 a.m. to approximately 12:00 noon (PST). The investor conference will be webcast live (audio only) at http://www.safeway.com/investor_relations. Click on Webcast to access the event. A replay will be available for approximately two weeks following the conference.
Safeway Inc. is a Fortune 100 company and one of the largest food and drug retailers in North America based on sales. The company operates 1,644 stores in the United States and western Canada and had annual sales of $43.6 billion in 2011.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder