SALT LAKE CITY, UT -- (Marketwire) -- 02/07/13 -- Whether it's a lip-locking, tonsil-hockey snogging session or a warm smooch to say good night, nobody wants a bad kiss, especially on Valentine's Day! Therefore, the smooching experts at KISSTIXX (www.kisstixx.com) have come up with the Top Five Valentine's Day Kissing Tips!
5. Start with Great Breath: Nobody wants to kiss a garbage can. Bad breath will kill the magic every single time. Kissing's best friend is a mint or piece of gum.
4. Get your Hands Involved: A great kiss involves more than the lips. Use your hands to touch your partner's cheek or cradle their back of their head. These gestures will help to ignite fireworks while kissing.
3. Be a DJ, Mix Things Up: Lip locking shouldn't mean locking up your lips. Move around, mix it up! This creates excitement and suspense and you won't be labeled as a BORING kisser.
2. Tease the Nerve Endings: Lips have 100 times more nerve endings than finger tips. Harness that power and put those nerve endings to work through kissing. Start softly and build up to a passionate rhythm.
1. The tongue is tool not a weapon: Being too forceful with the tongue can be a huge turn off and leave the other person drowning in saliva. French Kissing is easy to execute but difficult to master, so remember: practice makes perfect!
Turn a kiss from a peck into an EXPERIENCE with KISSTIXX! With several different lip-smacking flavor combinations of lip balm, KISSTIXX puts chemistry into every kiss. The way it works is one person wears one flavor such as the peaches-flavored lip balm, while their partner puts on the cream flavor. When they combine with a kiss, they create a new, unforgettable flavor reaction and tingling sensation!
KISSTIXX come in six flavor combinations: Raspberry & Lemonade, Strawberry Daiquiri & Pina Colada, Fire & Ice (sizzling cinnamon and cool vanilla), Peaches & Cream, Sweet & Sour (warm caramel and sour green apple), and Strawberry & Chocolate.
Where to Buy
KISSTIXX lip balm can be found for Valentine's Day at many retailers including: Walgreens, Kmart, WinnDixie, Associated Foods, Amazon.com and Drugstore.com.
Connect with KISSTIXX
•Join us on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/WP7ViN •Follow us on Twitter: http://bit.ly/TL70jn •Follow us on Pinterest: http://bit.ly/11WAxFP •See us on YouTube: http://bit.ly/UA68Qk •Check out our Blog: http://bit.ly/XOMAUC •Visit our Website: http://bit.ly/w3pjGT
Founded by college students Dallas Robinson and Mike Buonomo, KISSTIXX puts chemistry in every kiss! KISSTIXX flavored lip balm comes in complimentary flavors that combine and react when two partners kiss. Designed and manufactured in Utah, KISSTIXX distributes its groundbreaking lip balm to retailers and consumers around the world to take lip locking to the next level. For more information, please visit http://kisstixx.com/.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict