SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/07/13 -- Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ONXX) today announced that it will report financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2012 ended December 31, 2012 after market closes on Thursday, February 21, 2013. The company will host a webcast and conference call with management to discuss financial results, as well as provide a general business overview, at 5:00 p.m. ET (2:00 p.m. PT).
To access a live audio webcast of the conference call, log onto the company's website at: http://www.onyx.com/investors/event-calendar.
To access the live conference call, dial 847-585-4405 and use the passcode 34138405#. A replay of the call will be available on the Onyx website or by dialing 630-652-3042 and using the passcode 34138405# approximately one hour after the teleconference concludes through March 7, 2013.
About Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Based in South San Francisco, California, Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a global biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development and commercialization of innovative therapies for improving the lives of people with cancer. The company is focused on developing novel medicines that target key molecular pathways. For more information about Onyx, visit the company's website at www.onyx.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law