CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/07/13 -- Lateral Capital Corp. ("Lateral" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: LCP) - Mr. Corbin Blume, President and Chief Executive Officer of Lateral, announces the resignations of Mrs. Diane Zuber as Chief Financial Officer effective February 6, 2013 and Mr. Brent Defosse as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer effective February 15, 2013. The Company thanks Mr. Defosse and Mrs. Zuber for their valuable contributions and wishes them all the best in their future endeavors.
The Company will make an announcement shortly about the appointment of a Chief Financial Officer.
Cautionary and Forward-Looking Statements
This news release contains forward-looking statements and forward-looking information within the meaning of applicable securities laws. These statements relate to future events or future performance. All statements other than statements of historical fact may be forward-looking statements or information. Forward-looking statements and information are often, but not always, identified by the use of words such as "appear", "seek", "anticipate", "plan", "continue", "estimate", "approximate", "expect", "may", "will", "project", "predict", "potential", "targeting", "intend", "could", "might", "should", "believe", "would" and similar expressions.
The forward-looking statements and information contained in this news release are made as of the date hereof and no undertaking is given to update publicly or revise any forward-looking statements or information, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, unless so required by applicable securities laws or the TSX Venture Exchange. The forward-looking statements or information contained in this news release are expressly qualified by this cautionary statement.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Lateral Capital Corp.
President & CEO
(587) 350-7505 (FAX)
Lateral Capital Corp.
1000, 205 - Fifth Avenue SW
Calgary, Alberta T2P 2V7
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go