LANGLEY, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/07/13 -- In a world where convenience is king, The Passionate Home has started the year off by opening their online doors to all of Canada. As western Canada's first Annie Sloan Chalk Paint® stockist, boutique owner, Carrie Thachuk knows all too well the distance DIYers will go to get their hands on the now famous Chalk Paint®.
"As a self-proclaimed lover of DIY, I knew we had found something special in 2011 when we brought Annie Sloan Chalk Paint® to western Canada," says The Passionate Home boutique owner, Carrie Thachuk. "News in the DIY community travels fast and we were receiving calls from as far away as Saskatoon with people asking for the product, but until now we weren't able to fill those requests."
In hopes of making it easier for fans of Annie Sloan to get their hands on the beloved Chalk Paint®, Thachuk set her sights on a new website for 2013 that could manage online sales for Annie Sloan products. "If fans of Annie's paint and waxes aren't able to find a stockist in their area, we will happily ship any of the product line to them," notes Thachuk. From paint and waxes to brushes and books, The Passionate Home has even worked out the shipping cost to your door. "We don't want any surprises, so we've worked out the total cost to have the order delivered directly to your door."
If you are ordering online you probably won't be able to attend one of the many workshops that take place in the cozy workspace at the back of her Langley, B.C. boutique. Not to worry, Thachuk and her team are happy to provide a little how-to through their website, blog, Facebook page or even over the telephone if needed. "We love hearing from our customers," exclaims Thachuk. "The options with Annie's products are endless, limited only by your own creativity. Our customers are constantly wowing us with the way they utilize the product, it's very inspiring."
A quick visit to The Passionate Home's website provides a sneak peek at Thachuks' lovely shop and the projects, big or small, that are dotted around her store will have you wishing you lived close enough to visit in person.
Established in 2003 and born from a love of breathing new life into old pieces, Carrie Thachuk and The Passionate Home provide clientele a whimsical mix of old and new. Follow Carrie's design adventures through her blog at www.thepassionatehome.com or through their Facebook page.
Reclaim. Restyle. Redecorate.
Inspiring design for those with an eclectic sense of style.
Urban Life Media
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column