VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/07/13 -- Davis LLP's Vancouver office has been named one of British Columbia's top employers for the sixth consecutive year because of the firm's consistent commitment to its people.
"We are a people-oriented firm and this award is an affirmation of that culture," says Rob Seidel, Firm Managing Partner of Davis LLP. "Our firm is committed to providing everyone at Davis with a great place to work. We strive to hold true to that commitment in all our seven offices across Canada and our associated office in Japan, by creating a consistent employee experience. This award is not just a reflection of the Vancouver office alone, but of the firm as a whole."
Davis LLP invests considerable time and effort to ensure that it keeps pace with today's expanding business landscape. Through a combination of strategic hiring and training, the firm encourages staff to adopt a forward-thinking approach to their contributions in the workplace, their relationships with each other, and their commitment to our communities and environment. These values cultivate a culture that encourages innovation, dedication, and collaboration, which results in the provision of excellent service to clients.
The firm was evaluated by the editors of Canada's Top 100 Employers using criteria which includes the workplace, atmosphere, benefits, employee communications, performance management, training and skills development, and community involvement. Employers were compared to other organizations in their industry to determine which offers the most progressive and forward-thinking programs.
About Davis LLP
Davis LLP is a full-service national law firm with over 250 lawyers across Canada and in Tokyo, Japan(1). The firm has well-known and respected capabilities in core legal services, and is a leader in a number of niche markets. Davis LLP is described by Chambers Global as "a lean outfit that punches above its weight." The firm acts for Canadian and international clients, and is often involved in complex matters with an international dimension.
(1) Through its associate office, Davis & Takahashi.
For more information or to book
an interview, please contact:
Manager of Communications
+1 (604) 643-6494
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday