CONCORD, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/07/13 -- Aastra Technologies Limited (TSX: AAH) will hold a conference call following the release of its fourth quarter results for the period ended December 31, 2012.
Aastra expects to issue its press release for its fourth quarter 2012 financial results after 5:00 p.m. EST on Thursday February 21, 2013.
The conference call is scheduled for 5:30 p.m. EST, Thursday February 21, 2013. Those wishing to participate in the teleconference are asked to call toll-free 1-866-223-7781 or local 416-340-8018 at approximately 5:30 p.m. EST and quote the following confirmation number: 4155459. Replay will be available approximately one (1) hour after the conference call by dialling toll-free 1-800-408-3053 or local 905-694-9451 using pass code 5067279 #. This replay service will be available for 48 hours and will end on Saturday, February 23, 2013 at 11:00 p.m. EST.
About Aastra Technologies Limited
Aastra Technologies Limited (TSX: AAH) is a global company at the forefront of the Enterprise Communication market. Headquartered in Concord, Ontario, Canada, Aastra develops and delivers innovative and integrated solutions that address the communication needs of businesses small and large around the world. Aastra enables Enterprises to communicate and collaborate more efficiently and effectively by offering customers a full range of open standard IP-based and traditional communications networking products, including terminals, systems, and applications. For more information on Aastra, visit our website at www.aastra.com.
Aastra Technologies Limited
Treasury & Investor Relations
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules