LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 02/06/13 -- SafeTbox, a UK based company, has recently opened global distribution of its unique and innovative security product, and is now offering its business opportunity to potential distributors worldwide. The company has experienced a period of explosive growth and is expanding its operations via a network of Exclusive Distributors.
SafeTbox manufactures a unique personal security product for both the tourism and medical industries. Their product solves the common problem of securing valuables when spending time on the beach, pool or in a hospital. As well as providing peace of mind, the product also provides an ingenious advertising opportunity. Thousands have already been sold Worldwide.
The Company Founder & CEO, Mark Finch stated, "We decided to open the business distribution model to expedite the time-to-market of a much-needed product, whilst appealing to entrepreneurs looking for new business challenges. Our opportunity is without a license fee, and Exclusive Distributorships are secured by scheduled minimum inventory purchases. The Company's brief was to award the bulk of the earning potential to the Exclusive Distributors, in an effort to speed-up global expansion."
SafeTbox aims to have a number of Exclusive Distributors established worldwide very quickly, and is receiving enormous interest from current ad campaigns. Distributors will be given protected territories, with the right to sell to a wide range of customers, and entire countries are available to the right people. Each Distributorship offers the opportunity to either sell SafeTbox units, or to supply them via an 'ad-supported' business model.
For further information visit the SafeTbox website or follow them on Twitter or Facebook.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women