MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 02/06/13 -- Diadem Resources Ltd., (TSX VENTURE: DRL) (the "Company") announces today the resignation of Mr. William McKnight as a director of the Company. The Company thanks Mr. McKnight for his considerable contribution to the Company.
The Company is actively seeking a financing in order to properly address its financial situation and, at the appropriate time, will apply to the Autorite Marche Financier and other relevant securities regulatory authorities for a full revocation of the CTO to provide for the consummation of such financing.
This press release may contain certain forward-looking statements with respect to the Company. These forward-looking statements, by their nature, involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those contemplated. We consider the assumptions on which these forward-looking statements are based to be reasonable, but caution the reader that these assumptions regarding future events, many of which are beyond our control, may ultimately prove to be incorrect. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate and actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the Company's expectations are various risks detailed from time to time in the filings made by the Company with securities regulators.
Additional information about Diadem Resources Ltd. may be found on its web page (www.diademresources.com) and under Diadem's profile on www.sedar.com.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange, NEX nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy and accuracy of this release.
Diadem Resources Ltd.
Chairman and CEO
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast