CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/06/13 -- The Board of Directors of PFB Corporation (TSX: PFB) has approved the payment of a regular quarterly dividend of $0.06 per common share. The dividend will be paid on February 28, 2013, to shareholders of record on February 14, 2013.
PFB Corporation is a vertically integrated manufacturer of insulating building products that are marketed across North America under five brands. Plasti-Fab, EPS Product Solutions® are products, manufactured using expanded polystyrene (EPS) as base raw materials, that are delivered to customers in five segmented markets. Advantage ICF Systems® are insulating concrete forming systems that are employed to build insulated foundations and walls from concrete in both residential and commercial markets. Insulspan® Structural Insulating Panels Systems (SIPS) are used to create structural walls and to replace trusses on roof systems to form an energy-efficient structural envelope. PFB Custom Homes Group includes Riverbend Timber Framing®, PrecisionCraft Log &Timber Homes®, Point Zero Homes and M.T.N Architects. Each brand provides clients with our exclusive Total Home Solution® for building custom homes in the US, Canada and internationally that can include Insulspan SIPS for the walls and roof, and Advantage ICFS for the building's foundations.
PFB Corporation is listed for trading on the Toronto Stock Exchange, symbol PFB.
Stephen P. Hardy
Vice President & CFO
#100, 2886 Sunridge Way NE
Calgary, Alberta T1Y 7H9
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- American Airlines Back on Obitz
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps