CARLSBAD, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/06/13 -- Palomar Display Products, Inc. announced today that it has been awarded a $3.8M firm fixed price contract by the US Army Contracting Command to deliver military display systems for the M1A2 Abrams tank.
These high resolution, optically coupled displays have been designed and qualified for the M1A2 Abrams tank and will be delivered to the US Army for an international customer. All display systems under this contract will be delivered through 2013.
"This award assures we will have a solid, positive 2013," stated Palomar Display Products President Dennis Crothers. "The repeat selection of Palomar Display Products to provide vital equipment to the most advanced fighting vehicle in the world reinforces Palomar's position as the primary supplier of thermal sight displays for the US and International armored vehicle market."
Headquartered in Carlsbad, California, Palomar Display Products, Inc. is a proven world leader in the development and manufacture of high-resolution tactical targeting displays that are installed on tens of thousands of armored vehicles worldwide.
Palomar Display Products, Inc.
Executive Vice President
Phone (760) 931-3264
1945 Kellogg Avenue
Carlsbad, CA 92008
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight