CARLSBAD, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/06/13 -- Palomar Display Products, Inc. announced today that it has been awarded a $3.8M firm fixed price contract by the US Army Contracting Command to deliver military display systems for the M1A2 Abrams tank.
These high resolution, optically coupled displays have been designed and qualified for the M1A2 Abrams tank and will be delivered to the US Army for an international customer. All display systems under this contract will be delivered through 2013.
"This award assures we will have a solid, positive 2013," stated Palomar Display Products President Dennis Crothers. "The repeat selection of Palomar Display Products to provide vital equipment to the most advanced fighting vehicle in the world reinforces Palomar's position as the primary supplier of thermal sight displays for the US and International armored vehicle market."
Headquartered in Carlsbad, California, Palomar Display Products, Inc. is a proven world leader in the development and manufacture of high-resolution tactical targeting displays that are installed on tens of thousands of armored vehicles worldwide.
Palomar Display Products, Inc.
Executive Vice President
Phone (760) 931-3264
1945 Kellogg Avenue
Carlsbad, CA 92008
Most Popular Stories
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Comcast Takes a Stake in a YouTube Content Provider
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- Is Stock Balloon Really a Pinata?
- Charitable Giving Sees Encouraging Growth
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others