TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/06/13 -- Matrix Funds Management (a division of GrowthWorks Capital Ltd.) is pleased to announce that the Matrix Tax Deferred Income Fund won the 2013 Lipper Award in the Global Equity Balanced 3 year category.
The Matrix Tax Deferred Income Fund is managed by Toronto based Liis Palmer, Vice President & Portfolio Manager, Cassels Investment Management Inc. Brookfield Asset Management acts as a sub-advisor to Cassels with respect to the fixed income portion of the portfolio.
"We are very proud of this recognition received by the Matrix Tax Deferred Income Fund in a competitive peer group of 126 funds in the 3 year global equity balanced category," said Wan Kim, Senior Vice President, National Sales & Marketing.
The Matrix Tax Deferred Income Fund provides Canadian investors a global balanced mandate while receiving a fixed monthly distribution of 9 cents per month per unit or a T8 option designated for tax purposes as Return of Capital.
(i) Matrix Funds Management (a division of Growth Works Capital Ltd.) is the manager of the Matrix Funds and a subsidiary of Matrix Asset Management Inc. (TSX: MTA). Matrix provides diversified asset and wealth management for both individuals and institutional investors. Please visit www.matrixfunds.ca for more information.
Matrix Funds are distributed through authorized investment dealers. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses may be associated with mutual fund investments. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance provides no assurance or indication of future performance. Mutual fund securities are not covered by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation or by any other government deposit insurer. Please review the Fund(s) prospectus carefully for important information before investing.
Matrix Funds Management
SVP National Sales and Marketing
Direct: 1.416.934.7708 / 1.800.268.8244
Matrix Funds Management
COO and CCO
Direct: 1.416.365.4201 / Toll Free: 1.800.268.8244
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women