Insightera CEO and Co-founder Mickey Alon, will be showcasing Insightera's personalization platform at the Online Marketing Summit (OMS), February 11 - 13 at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, Calif. During his speaking engagement at the Innovation Theatre located on the show floor, he will be offering insights to attendees about leveraging the plethora of data from existing marketing efforts into an opportunity to turn Big Data insight into real-time action.
Insightera is the world's first learning B2B personalization platform and offers marketers the unique ability to capitalize on existing assets to engage anonymous onsite prospects in real-time. This translates into higher lead generation and a measurable bottom line, helping marketing and sales align goals and strategy. Rather than reinventing the marketing wheel, Insightera targets existing collateral to the right prospects while they are onsite and attentive. Marketers can use any content, on any CMS with zero IT necessary when employing Insightera for their top funnel marketing efforts.
"I am very excited to share at the Online Marketing Summit how Big Data presents an opportunity to marketers for insights and action otherwise impossible manually," shared Mickey Alon, Insightera CEO and Co-founder. "We are expecting a wonderful crowd in San Diego at OMS and look forward to meeting the forward-thinkers in our industry." Mickey will be available for questions and meetings after his talk on "The Marketers Guide to Big Data" on Tuesday, February 12 from 12:30 - 12:50pm PST.
"We are very pleased to have Insightera join us at the Online Marketing Summit, and I believe that their product and message is relevant and needed for the B2B marketers attending," said Online Marketing Summit's GM, Shannon Ryan. "Personalization is something that marketers are just starting to speak about and we are thrilled to have Mr. Alon shed some more light on the topic."
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Kanye, Kardashians and Other Kooks: A Wacky, Tacky, Entertaining Year
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.