The Home Depot is hiring 675 seasonal workers in the Orlando area -- and 80,000 nationwide -- for its busiest time of year, the spring season.
This year, The Home Depot is hiring ten thousand more spring associates than it did last year to support anticipated sales growth in the spring.
Some of those jobs could turn into permanent ones, the company said.
Job seekers can begin applying online now at http://www.careers.homedepot.com/.
For those returning military and veterans who are interested in a position, The Home Depot recently launched its Online Military Skills Translator, a new tool designed to help translate and match an applicant's unique military skills with positions that might offer the best fit. It can be found at http://www.careers.homedepot.com/military.
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable