The Home Depot is hiring 675 seasonal workers in the Orlando area -- and 80,000 nationwide -- for its busiest time of year, the spring season.
This year, The Home Depot is hiring ten thousand more spring associates than it did last year to support anticipated sales growth in the spring.
Some of those jobs could turn into permanent ones, the company said.
Job seekers can begin applying online now at http://www.careers.homedepot.com/.
For those returning military and veterans who are interested in a position, The Home Depot recently launched its Online Military Skills Translator, a new tool designed to help translate and match an applicant's unique military skills with positions that might offer the best fit. It can be found at http://www.careers.homedepot.com/military.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit