The Home Depot is hiring 675 seasonal workers in the Orlando area -- and 80,000 nationwide -- for its busiest time of year, the spring season.
This year, The Home Depot is hiring ten thousand more spring associates than it did last year to support anticipated sales growth in the spring.
Some of those jobs could turn into permanent ones, the company said.
Job seekers can begin applying online now at http://www.careers.homedepot.com/.
For those returning military and veterans who are interested in a position, The Home Depot recently launched its Online Military Skills Translator, a new tool designed to help translate and match an applicant's unique military skills with positions that might offer the best fit. It can be found at http://www.careers.homedepot.com/military.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Dow Jumps 200 Points on Jobs Data
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.