The Home Depot is hiring 675 seasonal workers in the Orlando area -- and 80,000 nationwide -- for its busiest time of year, the spring season.
This year, The Home Depot is hiring ten thousand more spring associates than it did last year to support anticipated sales growth in the spring.
Some of those jobs could turn into permanent ones, the company said.
Job seekers can begin applying online now at http://www.careers.homedepot.com/.
For those returning military and veterans who are interested in a position, The Home Depot recently launched its Online Military Skills Translator, a new tool designed to help translate and match an applicant's unique military skills with positions that might offer the best fit. It can be found at http://www.careers.homedepot.com/military.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted