The Home Depot is hiring 675 seasonal workers in the Orlando area -- and 80,000 nationwide -- for its busiest time of year, the spring season.
This year, The Home Depot is hiring ten thousand more spring associates than it did last year to support anticipated sales growth in the spring.
Some of those jobs could turn into permanent ones, the company said.
Job seekers can begin applying online now at http://www.careers.homedepot.com/.
For those returning military and veterans who are interested in a position, The Home Depot recently launched its Online Military Skills Translator, a new tool designed to help translate and match an applicant's unique military skills with positions that might offer the best fit. It can be found at http://www.careers.homedepot.com/military.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women