MILWAUKEE, Feb. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Gonzalez Saggio & Harlan LLP, (GSH), represented Toyota Motor Credit Corporation (TMCC) in one of the largest transactions handled by a minority-owned law firm in a public offering of debt securities. GSH acted as co-issuer's counsel in a $300 Million Diversity & Inclusion Medium Term Note transaction, which closed on January 23, 2013. Diversity and minority investment banking firms served as lead underwriters for the offering.
Ferdinand J. Alvaro, Jr., Partner in the Firm's Boston Office, led GSH's efforts and issued the validity opinion with respect to the Notes. "We are proud to have partnered with TMCC on this historic transaction, which reflects Gonzalez Saggio & Harlan's and TMCC's shared commitment to diversity and inclusion," said Alvaro.
"We appreciated the opportunity to work with Gonzalez Saggio & Harlan on this groundbreaking transaction, as it aligned with our department-wide initiative to engage diversity law firms," stated Katherine Adkins, TMCC's General Counsel.
About Gonzalez Saggio & Harlan
Gonzalez Saggio & Harlan LLP (www.gshllp.com) is a national minority-owned law firm with 15 offices located in Atlanta; Boca Raton, Fla.; Boston; Chicago; Cleveland; Indianapolis; Los Angeles; Milwaukee; Nashville, Tenn.; New York; Phoenix; Stamford, Conn.; Washington, D.C.; Wayne, N.J; and West Des Moines, Iowa. The firm represents midsized to Fortune 1000 Corporations, governmental entities, and individuals in the areas of litigation, employment, environmental, corporate and transactional, public finance, intellectual property & technology, energy, communications & utilities law, restaurant & hospitality, and education law. Gonzalez Saggio & Harlan practices law with a commitment to quality, diversity and to the communities it serves.
MEDIA CONTACT:Darryll Fortune SmallFortune Public Relations & Marketing [email protected] 414-791-8464 Gonzalez Saggio & Harlan LLP
Web site: http://www.gshllp.com/
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women