RESTON, VA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/06/13 -- The Graduate Management Admission Council has admitted five schools as member institutions.
The schools are:
•Indian Institute of Management-Calcutta •European School of Management and Technology (Germany) •National Taiwan University College of Management •Renmin University School of Business (China) •XLRI, Xavier School of Management (India)
"We are very pleased to welcome such a splendid, diverse group of institutions," said Julia Tyler, GMAC vice president for Global Market Development. "These schools become important contributors to GMAC's vision of advancing quality management education globally, to impact the world in powerful, positive ways."
The additions bring the GMAC member total to 211. The GMAC Board of Directors approved the membership of all five schools at its December 2012 meeting.
About GMAC: The Graduate Management Admission Council (gmac.com) is a non-profit education organization of the world's leading graduate business schools and owner of the GMAT exam, accepted by more than 5,700 graduate business and management programs worldwide. GMAC is based in Reston, Virginia, and has regional offices in London, New Delhi and Hong Kong. The GMAT exam -- the only worldwide standardized test designed expressly for graduate business and management programs -- is available more than 250 days a year at more than 550 test centers in more than 110 countries. More information about the GMAT exam is available at mba.com. Please go to gmac.com/newscenter and follow @GMACNewsCenter on Twitter.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction