ATHENS, GREECE -- (Marketwire) -- 02/06/13 -- Danaos Corporation (NYSE: DAC), a leading international owner of containerships, announced that it will release its results for the fourth quarter and Full Year ended December 31, 2012 after the close of the market in New York on Monday, February 11, 2013.
On Tuesday, February 12, at 9:00 A.M. EST, the Company's management will host a conference call to discuss the results.
Conference Call Details:
Participants should dial into the call 10 minutes before the scheduled time using the following numbers: 1 866 819 7111 (US Toll Free Dial In), 0800 953 0329 (UK Toll Free Dial In) or +44 (0)1452 542 301 (Standard International Dial In). Please quote "Danaos" to the operator.
A telephonic replay of the conference call will be available until February 19, 2013 by dialing 1 866 247 4222 (US Toll Free Dial In), 0800 953 1533 (UK Toll Free Dial In) or +44 (0)1452 550 000 (Standard International Dial In). Access Code: 1186615#
There will also be a live and then archived webcast of the conference call through the Danaos website (www.danaos.com). Participants of the live webcast should register on the website approximately 10 minutes prior to the start of the webcast.
About Danaos Corporation
Danaos Corporation is an international owner of containerships, chartering its vessels to many of the world's largest liner companies. Our current fleet of 64 containerships aggregating 363,049 TEUs ranks Danaos among the largest containership charter owners in the world based on total TEU capacity. Danaos is one of the largest US listed containership companies based on fleet size. The Company's shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "DAC."
Visit our website at www.danaos.com
For further information please contact:
Chief Financial Officer
Tel.: +30 210 419 6480
Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
Tel.: +30 210 419 6400
Investor Relations and Financial Media
Capital Link, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Spotify Picking up Echo Nest
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Arriola Takes Charge at SoCalGas