QUEBEC CITY, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 02/06/13 -- Clifton Star Resources Inc. ("Clifton Star" or the "Corporation") (TSX VENTURE: CFO)(FRANKFURT: C3T) is pleased to announce that it contracted the services of Albis Capital Corporation ("Albis") of Toronto to provide investor relations consulting services.
Albis is an Investor Relations firm with more than 10 years of experience with the Canadian public markets. Their specialty is to increase the visibility of small cap enterprises in the Canadian and European financial community. The principals of Albis are Seema Sindwani and Jim Powell. Albis will work with the Corporation to develop a strategy to enhance and expand the Corporation's exposure in Canada and Europe, provide market awareness, promotion and arrange road shows.
In consideration of the services to be provided, the Corporation has agreed to pay a monthly retainer of $6,000 to Albis over the six month contract period. The contract may be renewed by the mutual consent of the parties and it does not provide for the grant of share purchase options. Albis, Jim Powell and Seema Sindwani are at arm's length with Clifton Star and currently have no direct or indirect interest in securities of the Corporation.
The services agreement remains subject to the approval of the TSX Venture Exchange.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulations Services Provider (as the term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Michel F. Bouchard - President and CEO
Clifton Star Resources Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11