NORTH YORK, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/05/13 -- ZTEST Electronics Inc. (the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: ZTE) wishes to announce that, further to its press release of December 20, 2012, it has placed 2,200,000 units at $0.08 per unit for gross proceeds of $176,000 (the "Offering"). Each unit is comprised of one (1) common share and one-half (1/2) of a share purchase warrant with each full share purchase warrant entitling the holder to acquire a common share of the Company at $0.10 for three (3) years following closing. ZTEST paid a cash finders fee of $10,560 in respect of the Offering. The securities issued are legended and restricted from trading until June 5, 2013. The funds raised in the Offering will be used for working capital.
About ZTEST Electronics Inc.
ZTEST Electronics Inc., thru its wholly owned subsidiary Permatech Electronics Corp. ("Permatech"), offers Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) to a wide range of customers. Permatech's offering includes Materials Management, Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Assembly, Testing and Design services. Permatech operates from a 20,000 square foot, ISO 9001:2008 certified facility in North York, Ontario, Canada. The company serves customers in the Medical, Power, Computer, Telecommunication, Wireless, Industrial and Consumer Electronics markets requiring high quality, quick-turn, small and medium size production runs.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
ZTEST Electronics Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget
- Shipwright Jobs Offered in N.C.