MENLO PARK, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/05/13 -- Tely Labs, maker of the award-winning telyHD video calling system, today announced that videoconferencing industry veteran, David Moss, will join the company as Senior Vice President of Global Sales and Business Development. Reporting directly to CEO and co-founder Sreekanth Ravi, Moss will be responsible for driving revenue growth and business development for its video calling and collaboration products and services into SMB and Enterprise markets, as well as into key vertical markets such as healthcare.
"David brings many years of videoconferencing and collaboration experience to Tely Labs, including senior roles in the industry's leading organizations," said Ravi. "With his extensive background in building sales and channel organizations, I am confident David will accelerate Tely Labs' growth in business videoconferencing and collaboration markets, which are undergoing fundamental changes as the technology becomes more affordable, easier to use and more pervasive."
Prior to joining Tely Labs, Moss served for the past two years as the Global Vice President of Video for Siemens Enterprise Communications where he was responsible for software and hardware product strategy, planning and execution. He previously held senior management roles over a 20-year period at TANDBERG, Sony and VCON -- all of which provide videoconferencing and collaboration solutions -- where he led sales, business development and competitive strategies for key market segments. Moss earned a B.A. from the State College of New Jersey.
"I'm extremely excited about joining Tely Labs at a time when the industry is changing and accelerating like never before. Businesses of all sizes, from small companies to the Fortune 500, are looking to enable all their conference rooms with video calling and application sharing. Tely Labs is leading the way with affordable, capable solutions," Moss said. "This technology leadership and vision along with the strength of the senior management team create a great formula for success. I look forward to significantly growing Tely Labs' videoconferencing market share and making the company a global leader in this new and emerging part of the market."
About Tely Labs
Founded in 2010 by the successful entrepreneurial team of Sreekanth Ravi (President and CEO) and Sudhakar Ravi (CTO), Tely Labs is a pioneer in developing simple, affordable next-generation consumer and business video communication and collaboration systems that fundamentally change the way people around the globe keep in touch. The company's flagship product, telyHD, is built on the Android operating system and delivers full HD video calling to the living room or the conference room on a high-definition TV, along with a growing number of other applications. Tely Labs is based in Menlo Park, California.
Visit us on the web at www.tely.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'