MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/05/13 -- Tango, the all-in-one communication service, today introduced a new update to give people more fun and romantic ways to interact with their friends and family, in advance of Valentine's Day. From texting and video calling to playing live games, now people will have the perfect way to share their love, even if they can't be together in person.
"It's been a pleasure working closely with the Tango team," said Jerry Yang, co-founder of Yahoo and Tango investor. "With each new product release, Tango further personalizes the way people connect, and turns even the simplest of conversations into memorable, meaningful experiences."
Tango's new updates, available on iOS and Android, include:
•Personalized Valentine's Day content with new Tango Surprises: Send cupid's arrow or sneak up on them with a "will you Bee mine" surprise to make their Valentine's Day virtually special •Media Gallery: The perfect digital memories keepsake, the gallery automatically stores picture and video memories from all your chat threads (ones you've sent and received) in a central location -- no more digging around chat threads for photo attachments •Faster connection times: Now friends and family can connect even faster and quickly get to more enriching conversations
"With this release, our talented team captured the pure essence of Tango's vision: helping people share their emotions with the people in their life," said Uri Raz, CEO of Tango. "And with the continued trend of people moving the majority of their social communications and content consumption to the mobile space, we've designed a leading service that tightly integrates social, content, and mobile into one platform. All in an effort to give Tango fans the most personalized, compelling content to enrich their experience."
Tango is available for free in Google Play and the iTunes App Store at http://install.tango.me.
Tango, the leader in all-in-one mobile communications services, enables you to connect with friends and stay closer to family in a way that is easy, spontaneous, fun and fits the moment. Tango allows you to send free text messages, play games, and make free phone calls and video calls with those you care about. Tango works on iPhones, iPod touch, hundreds of Android phones and Windows Phone devices, as well as tablets and PCs, and provides high quality experience over 3G, 4G, and Wi-Fi. More than 95 million people in 212 countries already love using the service.
Founded in September 2009, Tango has raised over $87M from leading venture capital firms and top individual investors. Download the Tango application for free in the iTunes App Store, Android Marketplace, and the Tango website, www.tango.me. Tango is based in Mountain View, California.
Learn more at http://www.tango.me/
Follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/tangome
Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/tangome
Watch us on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/tangome
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2220400
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2220388
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Atomic PR for Tango
Most Popular Stories
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column