WASHINGTON, DC -- (Marketwire) -- 02/05/13 -- The Silver Institute released a new video titled, "Silver: The Element of Change." The video covers numerous facets of one of the most widely-used and indispensable precious metals: silver.
Please see the link below for the press release and view the video:
To view the video simply click on the YouTube link in the press release. To share or embed the video on your site, use this link: http://youtu.be/jRwUmGpmF38. To download the video, please click on the link provided on our site and follow instructions from GoogleDrive.
Established in 1971, the Silver Institute serves as the industry's voice in increasing public understanding of the many uses and values of silver. For more details about silver, visit the Silver Institute's website at: www.silverinstitute.org.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
The Silver Institute
T: (202) 495-4030
e-mail: Email Contact
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court