WASHINGTON, DC -- (Marketwire) -- 02/05/13 -- The Silver Institute released a new video titled, "Silver: The Element of Change." The video covers numerous facets of one of the most widely-used and indispensable precious metals: silver.
Please see the link below for the press release and view the video:
To view the video simply click on the YouTube link in the press release. To share or embed the video on your site, use this link: http://youtu.be/jRwUmGpmF38. To download the video, please click on the link provided on our site and follow instructions from GoogleDrive.
Established in 1971, the Silver Institute serves as the industry's voice in increasing public understanding of the many uses and values of silver. For more details about silver, visit the Silver Institute's website at: www.silverinstitute.org.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
The Silver Institute
T: (202) 495-4030
e-mail: Email Contact
Most Popular Stories
- Ex-Mobster to Bulger: Just Say Sorry
- Google Stock Split Ahead
- Guns Are Hot in California
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- El Paso Symposium Offers Help to Startups
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others
- Small Businesses Hiring, but Worry About Expense
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- LULAC Convention Starts With Focus on LGBT Youth