WASHINGTON, DC -- (Marketwire) -- 02/05/13 -- The Silver Institute released a new video titled, "Silver: The Element of Change." The video covers numerous facets of one of the most widely-used and indispensable precious metals: silver.
Please see the link below for the press release and view the video:
To view the video simply click on the YouTube link in the press release. To share or embed the video on your site, use this link: http://youtu.be/jRwUmGpmF38. To download the video, please click on the link provided on our site and follow instructions from GoogleDrive.
Established in 1971, the Silver Institute serves as the industry's voice in increasing public understanding of the many uses and values of silver. For more details about silver, visit the Silver Institute's website at: www.silverinstitute.org.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
The Silver Institute
T: (202) 495-4030
e-mail: Email Contact
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo