PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 02/05/13 -- Pegasus Pharmaceuticals (PINKSHEETS: PGUZ) has introduced to the pharmaceutical industry an innovative product that effectively controls fungi/mold cells and prevents long-term spore growth at PDA (Parenteral Drug Association) conferences in Chicago and Phoenix. The company also presented at a contamination control conference in Dublin, Ireland in October 2012 attended by many major pharmaceutical companies. The product generated much interest and company visits. Pegasus is working with industry experts to customize product applications for pharmaceutical needs. Pegasus's product is based on a new biological approach, which controls mold spores and prevents their growth. The formulation utilizes non-toxic, natural compounds with green chemistry and pharmaceutical/food grade ingredients. The active ingredients are non-hazardous to humans and are very specific to fungi. The combination of environmentally friendly natural ingredients controls the spore life cycle and has long-term antimycotic effects. This feature has a long lasting prophylactic effect on fungi growth.
The company is completing product development studies and tests prior to regulatory submission.
For more information, visit the Company's website: www.pegasusbiosciences.com or contact Daniel Kesonen, Chairman and CEO, Pegasus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. by telephone at 561-626-9901 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chairman and CEO
Pegasus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers