PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 02/05/13 -- Pegasus Pharmaceuticals (PINKSHEETS: PGUZ) has introduced to the pharmaceutical industry an innovative product that effectively controls fungi/mold cells and prevents long-term spore growth at PDA (Parenteral Drug Association) conferences in Chicago and Phoenix. The company also presented at a contamination control conference in Dublin, Ireland in October 2012 attended by many major pharmaceutical companies. The product generated much interest and company visits. Pegasus is working with industry experts to customize product applications for pharmaceutical needs. Pegasus's product is based on a new biological approach, which controls mold spores and prevents their growth. The formulation utilizes non-toxic, natural compounds with green chemistry and pharmaceutical/food grade ingredients. The active ingredients are non-hazardous to humans and are very specific to fungi. The combination of environmentally friendly natural ingredients controls the spore life cycle and has long-term antimycotic effects. This feature has a long lasting prophylactic effect on fungi growth.
The company is completing product development studies and tests prior to regulatory submission.
For more information, visit the Company's website: www.pegasusbiosciences.com or contact Daniel Kesonen, Chairman and CEO, Pegasus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. by telephone at 561-626-9901 or by email at email@example.com
Chairman and CEO
Pegasus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Deere Announces New Round of Layoffs