VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/05/13 -- Oroco Resource Corp. (TSX VENTURE: OCO)(FRANKFURT: OR6) ("Oroco" or "the Company") announces that pursuant to the terms of its agreement with Goldgroup Mining Inc. ("Goldgroup"), announced by news release dated January 28, 2013, Goldgroup has now completed a subscription for five million units of Oroco at $0.20 per unit through a non-brokered private placement. Each unit consists of one common share and one common share purchase warrant, with each warrant entitling Goldgroup to purchase one common share of Oroco for $0.25 for a period of two years from the date of closing of the private placement. Proceeds of the private placement are CAD $1,000,000.
In accordance with applicable Canadian Securities Laws, the securities issued in connection with this private placement will be subject to a four-month hold period, which will expire on June 5, 2013.
The proceeds of the financing will be used for general working capital.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Oroco Resource Corp.
Mr. Craig Dalziel
President and CEO
Most Popular Stories
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Samsung Phones Cleared For U.S. Government Use
- Disney's Animated Feature 'Moana' Slated for 2016 Release