SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/05/13 -- Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ONXX) today announced that it will present at the following upcoming investor conferences in February and March:
15th Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference
Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 7:45 a.m. ET (4:45 a.m. PT).
Citi 2013 Global Healthcare Conference
Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 1:30 p.m. ET (10:30 a.m. PT).
Cowen and Company 33rd Annual Health Care Conference
Tuesday, March 5, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. ET (7:00 a.m. PT).
To access the live webcasts, log onto the company's website at:
It is recommended that listeners log on 15 minutes early in order to register and download any necessary software. For those unable to participate during the live webcast, a recorded replay of the presentation will be available within 24 hours of the completion of the presentation through February 26, 2013 (Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference), March 12, 2013 (Citi 2013 Global Healthcare Conference) and March 19, 2013 (Cowen and Company 33rd Annual Health Care Conference).
About Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Based in South San Francisco, California, Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a global biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development and commercialization of innovative therapies for improving the lives of people with cancer. The company is focused on developing novel medicines that target key molecular pathways. For more information about Onyx, visit the company's website at www.onyx.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Patriots' Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Slaying
- Tea Party Wants to 'Audit the IRS'