SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/05/13 -- Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ONXX) today announced that it will present at the following upcoming investor conferences in February and March:
15th Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference
Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 7:45 a.m. ET (4:45 a.m. PT).
Citi 2013 Global Healthcare Conference
Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 1:30 p.m. ET (10:30 a.m. PT).
Cowen and Company 33rd Annual Health Care Conference
Tuesday, March 5, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. ET (7:00 a.m. PT).
To access the live webcasts, log onto the company's website at:
It is recommended that listeners log on 15 minutes early in order to register and download any necessary software. For those unable to participate during the live webcast, a recorded replay of the presentation will be available within 24 hours of the completion of the presentation through February 26, 2013 (Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference), March 12, 2013 (Citi 2013 Global Healthcare Conference) and March 19, 2013 (Cowen and Company 33rd Annual Health Care Conference).
About Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Based in South San Francisco, California, Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a global biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development and commercialization of innovative therapies for improving the lives of people with cancer. The company is focused on developing novel medicines that target key molecular pathways. For more information about Onyx, visit the company's website at www.onyx.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes