LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 02/05/13 -- Savvy shoppers have more choice than ever before, thanks to the launch of brand new heather twist range, Primo Choice from Cormar Carpets which adds a new dimension to its successful Primo Easy Clean carpet collection.
Made from 100% Excellon it has all the qualities of Cormar's other Primo ranges - easy clean, stain resistant and bleach cleanable - but comes in 12 bestselling heather shades including Filbert, Almond and Shingle - making easy living more fashionable than ever.
Available in two weights, Super and Elite, it comes in both four and five metre widths and will retail from around GBP 17 per sq metre.
David Cormack, marketing director at Cormar Carpets said: "Our Easy Clean ranges have been a great success over the past few years and with its stain resistant qualities and heather colours, Primo Choice is the missing piece in the Primo range. It's ideal for families and those on a tight budget who are looking for a carpet that not only acts the part but looks the part too."
The Cormar Easy Clean collection includes Apollo, Primo Plus, Primo Ultra, Primo Delight and the recently launched heavyweight Sensation. All the ranges are available in 4 and 5m widths and are produced on site at its Lancashire mills and distributed in the UK and Eire via its own delivery fleet. For further information on Primo Choice or any other Cormar Carpet range log on to www.cormarcarpets.co.uk.
Brookhouse Mill, Greenmount, Bury, BL8 4HR
Most Popular Stories
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico