NASHVILLE, TN -- (Marketwire) -- 02/05/13 -- With three GRAMMY nominations, including a nod for "Best New Artist of the Year," Hunter Hayes is set to begin a run of media dates throughout GRAMMY week, culminating with an appearance at the 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards live telecast February 10 at 8pm ET/PT on CBS. Hayes will begin his road to the GRAMMY's with appearances today on VH1's Big Morning Buzz Live at 10amET/PT and Live from the MTV Newsroom: Hunter Hayes at 7pmET/PT on MTV.com. On February 6, Hayes will be performing on The View at 11amET/10amPT and on February 7th, fans can catch Hayes on GAC's Headline Country at 3pmET/PT followed by a performance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno at 11:35pmET/PT. Hayes will make another appearance Friday, February 8th, on Access Hollywood Live (check local listings). Click here to listen to Hunter Hayes discuss his "Best New Artist" nomination on the Pepsi "Best New Artist" exclusive video series.
Hayes received three GRAMMY nods in the categories for "Best New Artist," "Best Country Album" and "Best Country Solo Performance" for "Wanted." Recently winning the coveted honor as CMA's "Best New Artist of the Year" award, Hayes continues to rise as one of the most celebrated new talents in music this year. Other recent accomplishments include his first single, "Storm Warning," being certified Gold, and his multi-platinum single "Wanted" now Top 20 and Top 15 on Hot AC and Top 40. His third and current single, "Somebody's Heartbreak," is nearing Top 10 at a rapid pace.
Make sure to follow @HunterHayes and use #HHGrammyWeek to be part of Hunter's road to the GRAMMYs.
For more information on Hunter Hayes, please visit www.HunterHayes.com.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2220700
Warner Music Nashville
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention