SANTA BARBARA, Calif., Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- In June 2013, HispanicBusiness.com will feature the 31st annual HispanicBusiness 500(R) ranking of the 500 largest Hispanic-owned companies in the U.S.
The annual HispanicBusiness 500 directory is widely recognized as the barometer of the U.S. Hispanic Economy. We would like to include you for consideration in not only the HispanicBusiness 500but also for the publication of the 100 Fastest Growing and the Top 50 Exporters lists.
Hispanic-owned companies, with revenues ranging from $1 million to over $3 billion, have been included in previous lists.
In order to make participation as convenient as possible, here is the direct link for our online survey:
The deadline for submission is Friday, March 15, 2013.
Please contact our research department if you have any questions. Thank you for your time.
"Don't Miss Your Chance to be in the HispanicBusiness 500"
Michael CaplingerResearch SupervisorMichael.Caplinger@hbinc.com805-964-4554 ext. 602
About HispanicBusiness Inc.
Now celebrating over 30 years as an award-winning publishing and information services company, HispanicBusiness Inc. is the nation's leading source of information for and about Hispanic professionals and entrepreneurs. Products include www.HispanicBusiness.com, www.HireDiversity.com, HispanTelligence(R), and Hispanic Business Rankings including the WOY (Woman of the Year Awards). HispanicBusiness Inc.
Web site: http://www.hispanicbusiness.com/
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Cold Dis-comfort: Antarctica Set Record of -135.8
- Obama Delivers Speech at Mandela Memorial: Transcript
- Uruguay Gets Ready for Legal Marijuana
- Oldaker Takes Center Stage at Entrepreneur Awards
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?