SANTA BARBARA, Calif., Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- In June 2013, HispanicBusiness.com will feature the 31st annual HispanicBusiness 500(R) ranking of the 500 largest Hispanic-owned companies in the U.S.
The annual HispanicBusiness 500 directory is widely recognized as the barometer of the U.S. Hispanic Economy. We would like to include you for consideration in not only the HispanicBusiness 500but also for the publication of the 100 Fastest Growing and the Top 50 Exporters lists.
Hispanic-owned companies, with revenues ranging from $1 million to over $3 billion, have been included in previous lists.
In order to make participation as convenient as possible, here is the direct link for our online survey:
The deadline for submission is Friday, March 15, 2013.
Please contact our research department if you have any questions. Thank you for your time.
"Don't Miss Your Chance to be in the HispanicBusiness 500"
Michael CaplingerResearch SupervisorMichael.Caplinger@hbinc.com805-964-4554 ext. 602
About HispanicBusiness Inc.
Now celebrating over 30 years as an award-winning publishing and information services company, HispanicBusiness Inc. is the nation's leading source of information for and about Hispanic professionals and entrepreneurs. Products include www.HispanicBusiness.com, www.HireDiversity.com, HispanTelligence(R), and Hispanic Business Rankings including the WOY (Woman of the Year Awards). HispanicBusiness Inc.
Web site: http://www.hispanicbusiness.com/
Most Popular Stories
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Last Call for Hispanic Health Care Signups
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU