STOKE-ON-TRENT, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 02/05/13 -- After only a year with Games at bet365, high-flying Slots fan Mr. S. Riddle swung onto a long list of jackpot winners with a spectacular prize of more than GBP 2,000,000, scooped straight from the grim streets of Gotham on his "amazing" favourite game, The Dark Knight.
"It's still not sunk in," he told Games at bet365, speaking after his massive win. With a baby on the way Mr. Riddle certainly has big plans for his new-found fortune: he's looking forward to buying a new car and paying off his parents' mortgage.
Mr. S. Riddle is just the latest addition to an ever-expanding list of jackpot winners, and his experience is certainly something that can help attract potential players to Games at bet365.
With many great titles on offer - from new and exciting Slots and Scratchcards to classic Table Games like Roulette and Blackjack - and loads of massive prizes, Games at bet365 continues to give its players plenty of reasons to celebrate.
bet365 is one of the world's largest online gambling groups with over nine million customers worldwide. bet365 offers a Games experience that's unrivalled. The Group employs over 2,000 people and is the UK's seventh largest private company.
At the iGaming Business Affiliate Awards 2012, bet365 won Best Overall Affiliate Programme and Best Overall Affiliate Manager, following on from similar success at the 2011 ceremony.
In the eGaming Review's Annual Power 50 for 2012, bet365 secured top spot for the third year running.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security