LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 02/05/13 -- If you're looking for cheap homeware for your bedroom then make Matalan your number one choice. This year, take spring cleaning to a whole new level and spruce up your bedroom with Matalan's latest range of accessories and furnishings.
Nothing says 'spring clean' like making your room look bigger by creating more floor space. If you've already had a go at sorting through your clutter and found it hasn't helped all that much, why not invest in some storage trunks? They'll keep safe all your sentimental trinkets that you can't quite throw out and will help clear your space so it looks tidier. Matalan stock a great collection of storage boxes - from plaid to water hyacinth and rush fibre. You'll also find faux leather storage stools - which are great for doubling up if you're tight on space!
Give your room a springtime feel with some fresh, floral cheap bedding from Matalan. The collection of fleur, watercolour and pastel tones featured in their latest collection of bedding is the perfect way to complete a springtime look. If you're not fussed by floral, then how about some gorgeous embroidered butterflies or perfectly geometrical designs in bold bursts of colour? Why not treat yourself to some Egyptian cotton bedding too to complete your springtime feel?
Giving your room a springtime feel isn't hard with Matalan - their spring collection has everything to make your room fresh for the new year: perfect.
Matalan Makes Fashion Sense
All imagery available to download from PR Shots.
For press info, samples and images contact
020 7580 0707
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down