Jury selection continued Tuesday in the federal trial of a Florida man accused of threatening President Obama on his Facebook page.
U.S. Secret Service agents said Christopher Castillo posted a comment saying he would "hunt down and kill" Obama if he won re-election, the Orlando (Fla.) Sentinel reported.
Castillo told agents he was angry about the president's views on health care.
A criminal complaint against Castillo was filed in federal court in Orlando on Nov. 8.
Agents said when they told Castillo that his threat was a violation of federal law, he replied that "it did not matter."
He also said if the president were standing next to him he would slap and beat him.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say