Jury selection continued Tuesday in the federal trial of a Florida man accused of threatening President Obama on his Facebook page.
U.S. Secret Service agents said Christopher Castillo posted a comment saying he would "hunt down and kill" Obama if he won re-election, the Orlando (Fla.) Sentinel reported.
Castillo told agents he was angry about the president's views on health care.
A criminal complaint against Castillo was filed in federal court in Orlando on Nov. 8.
Agents said when they told Castillo that his threat was a violation of federal law, he replied that "it did not matter."
He also said if the president were standing next to him he would slap and beat him.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion