Jury selection continued Tuesday in the federal trial of a Florida man accused of threatening President Obama on his Facebook page.
U.S. Secret Service agents said Christopher Castillo posted a comment saying he would "hunt down and kill" Obama if he won re-election, the Orlando (Fla.) Sentinel reported.
Castillo told agents he was angry about the president's views on health care.
A criminal complaint against Castillo was filed in federal court in Orlando on Nov. 8.
Agents said when they told Castillo that his threat was a violation of federal law, he replied that "it did not matter."
He also said if the president were standing next to him he would slap and beat him.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Obama Weighs Move on Legal Immigration
- Eric Holder Arrives in Ferguson