TUCSON, AZ -- (Marketwire) -- 02/05/13 -- Vante, a leader in thermal forming devices and services will be demonstrating its dynamic, "Choice Focused" lineup of cutting edge offerings at all price points at MD&M Anaheim on February 12, 13 and 14. Vante is an employee-owned, global technology company that designs and produces products for the precise manipulation of medical plastics.
Conference attendees can experience first-hand the Vante catheter manufacturing devices, including the Topaz, the Jade, the Saffire®, the Emerald and the Ruby.
"Vante is excited about demonstrating our outstanding line up of cutting edge thermoforming catheter manufacturing equipment to potential customers in Anaheim," stated Brent Fausett, Vante Vice President and General Manager. "And if they contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will be sure to get them complimentary tickets to the show."
Vante has been a leader in the medical device manufacturing industry for over 30 years. Specializing in the four categories of catheter manufacturing equipment, biopharmaceutical equipment, industrial applications and OEM solutions, Vante's products include their own manufacturing systems, industrial tube sealers, and plastic sealing and welding technology.
The company serves more than 500 customers and works with over 23 partners to distribute its products globally. Vante grew in excess of 15% annually over the last six years and is targeting similar growth this year.
For additional information please visit www.vante.com
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- GM Joins Nissan to Supply Small Cargo Vehicle
- Georgia GOP Preaches Minority Outreach
- Ford's Supplier Diversity Program Turns 35
- Ford Trucks See Boost as Roadshow Reaches Saudi Arabia
- Kerry Concerned Over Blasphemy Laws, Anti-Semitism
- GM to Rejoin S&P 500, Akerson Says
- Ladies in White Group Needs Help From Abroad
- Ohio Valley Bank Joins Federal Reserve System