The terrorist attack on Israeli tourists in Bulgaria
in July was carried out by Hezbollah militants, Bulgarian Interior
Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov said Tuesday.
Preliminary results of the Bulgarian investigations indicate that the bombing was organized by members of the Lebanese organization, he said.
The blast on the parking lot of the airport in the Black Sea resort Burgas killed five Israelis and a Bulgarian bus driver. The still unidentified bomber also died.
Immediately after the July 18 bombing, Israel blamed Hezbollah and Iran and promised a "heavy price" for it.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women