The terrorist attack on Israeli tourists in Bulgaria
in July was carried out by Hezbollah militants, Bulgarian Interior
Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov said Tuesday.
Preliminary results of the Bulgarian investigations indicate that the bombing was organized by members of the Lebanese organization, he said.
The blast on the parking lot of the airport in the Black Sea resort Burgas killed five Israelis and a Bulgarian bus driver. The still unidentified bomber also died.
Immediately after the July 18 bombing, Israel blamed Hezbollah and Iran and promised a "heavy price" for it.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal