CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/04/13 -- Pro-Trans Ventures Inc. ("Pro-Trans" or the "Corporation") (TSX VENTURE: PVI) is pleased to announce the appointment of Scott Cedergren as Corporate Secretary of the Corporation.
Mr. Cedergren is a lawyer with the law firm Borden Ladner Gervais LLP in Calgary, Alberta. Mr. Cedergren received his LLB from the University of Manitoba in 2008 as well as a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Saskatchewan in 2000.
Mr. Cedergren has been granted 125,000 stock options to purchase common shares of the Corporation at an exercise price of $0.40 per common share. These options vest over two years and expire five years from the date of grant.
Pro-Trans is a Calgary based public corporation listed on the TSX Venture Exchange. The Corporation is actively involved in specialized transportation and logistics services within Western Canada, primarily through it's wholly owned subsidiary, Maple Leaf Loading Ltd., based in Prince George, B.C. Maple Leaf Loading Ltd., a mining support corporation, offers specialized transportation services related to the management, handling and transportation of coal and ore concentrates involved in the mining industry in B.C., Alberta and the Yukon.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange, nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Pro-Trans Ventures Inc.
Mr. Brian Murray
President and Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time