One person was killed when gunfire erupted outside a Super Bowl party in Miami Gardens, Fla., police said.
The shooting occurred around 6 p.m. Sunday, WTVJ-TV, Miami, reported.
"It looks at this point like a drive-by shooting," said Miami Gardens Police Chief Ralph Suarez. "It looks like they were intended targets, by the looks of the evidence on the scene, we have over 50 rounds that were shot."
A man identified by friends and family as Brandon Bryant was fatally shot. Two other people were inured. One was listed in critical condition and the other is expected to be okay, the news report said.
"I just feel feel bad for the mothers, everyone was just trying to have a good time," Edwina Howard, who said she planned on attending the party, was quoted as saying. "This drive-by stuff it's just got to stop. It's so crazy."
Police are investigating the incident.
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile