One person was killed when gunfire erupted outside a Super Bowl party in Miami Gardens, Fla., police said.
The shooting occurred around 6 p.m. Sunday, WTVJ-TV, Miami, reported.
"It looks at this point like a drive-by shooting," said Miami Gardens Police Chief Ralph Suarez. "It looks like they were intended targets, by the looks of the evidence on the scene, we have over 50 rounds that were shot."
A man identified by friends and family as Brandon Bryant was fatally shot. Two other people were inured. One was listed in critical condition and the other is expected to be okay, the news report said.
"I just feel feel bad for the mothers, everyone was just trying to have a good time," Edwina Howard, who said she planned on attending the party, was quoted as saying. "This drive-by stuff it's just got to stop. It's so crazy."
Police are investigating the incident.
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Liberty Power Gets Minority Business Nod