One person was killed when gunfire erupted outside a Super Bowl party in Miami Gardens, Fla., police said.
The shooting occurred around 6 p.m. Sunday, WTVJ-TV, Miami, reported.
"It looks at this point like a drive-by shooting," said Miami Gardens Police Chief Ralph Suarez. "It looks like they were intended targets, by the looks of the evidence on the scene, we have over 50 rounds that were shot."
A man identified by friends and family as Brandon Bryant was fatally shot. Two other people were inured. One was listed in critical condition and the other is expected to be okay, the news report said.
"I just feel feel bad for the mothers, everyone was just trying to have a good time," Edwina Howard, who said she planned on attending the party, was quoted as saying. "This drive-by stuff it's just got to stop. It's so crazy."
Police are investigating the incident.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill