One person was killed when gunfire erupted outside a Super Bowl party in Miami Gardens, Fla., police said.
The shooting occurred around 6 p.m. Sunday, WTVJ-TV, Miami, reported.
"It looks at this point like a drive-by shooting," said Miami Gardens Police Chief Ralph Suarez. "It looks like they were intended targets, by the looks of the evidence on the scene, we have over 50 rounds that were shot."
A man identified by friends and family as Brandon Bryant was fatally shot. Two other people were inured. One was listed in critical condition and the other is expected to be okay, the news report said.
"I just feel feel bad for the mothers, everyone was just trying to have a good time," Edwina Howard, who said she planned on attending the party, was quoted as saying. "This drive-by stuff it's just got to stop. It's so crazy."
Police are investigating the incident.
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column