TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/04/13 -- Macusani Yellowcake Inc. (TSX VENTURE: YEL)(FRANKFURT: QG1) ("Macusani") announced today that, subject to regulatory approval, it has it has granted stock options to acquire an aggregate of 3,315,000 common shares to directors, officers, employees and consultants of Macusani and its Peruvian subsidiary under its stock option plan. Each option is exercisable for a five year period to acquire one common share at a price of $0.15 per share. The options granted all vest over an 18 month period from the date of grant.
About Macusani Yellowcake
Macusani Yellowcake Inc. is a Canadian uranium exploration and development company focussed on the exploration of its properties on the Macusani Plateau in southeastern Peru. The Company owns a 99.5% interest in concessions which cover over 90,000 hectares (900 km2) and are situated near significant infrastructure. Macusani Yellowcake is listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol 'YEL' and the Frankfurt Exchange under the symbol 'QG1'. The Company has 159,473,613 shares outstanding. For more information please visit www.macyel.com.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Macusani Yellowcake Inc.
President and CEO
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight