TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/04/13 -- Macusani Yellowcake Inc. (TSX VENTURE: YEL)(FRANKFURT: QG1) ("Macusani") announced today that, subject to regulatory approval, it has it has granted stock options to acquire an aggregate of 3,315,000 common shares to directors, officers, employees and consultants of Macusani and its Peruvian subsidiary under its stock option plan. Each option is exercisable for a five year period to acquire one common share at a price of $0.15 per share. The options granted all vest over an 18 month period from the date of grant.
About Macusani Yellowcake
Macusani Yellowcake Inc. is a Canadian uranium exploration and development company focussed on the exploration of its properties on the Macusani Plateau in southeastern Peru. The Company owns a 99.5% interest in concessions which cover over 90,000 hectares (900 km2) and are situated near significant infrastructure. Macusani Yellowcake is listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol 'YEL' and the Frankfurt Exchange under the symbol 'QG1'. The Company has 159,473,613 shares outstanding. For more information please visit www.macyel.com.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Macusani Yellowcake Inc.
President and CEO
Most Popular Stories
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Contra Costa Times Chuck Barney column
- The News & Advance, Lynchburg, Va., Casey Gillis column